run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
over it // Friday, March 16, 2007

Wanting you,
to be wanting me
No that ain't no way to be
How I feel, read my lips,
because I'm so over
Moving on, it's my time,
you never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit,
but now I'm so over
I'm so over it

I'm over your hands,
and I'm over your mouth.
Trying to drag me down,
and fill me with self-doubt...


i don't know if i shld say i'm happy, sad, angry, grieved or depressed.
i don't know if that is what i wanted
i don't know if i shld be happy for her
i don't know if i shld let him go
i don't know if that is the right thing to do

the answer to all this is in my heart
it's all inside me
i just don't know what i should do next
i'm lost and confused
i know i should be walking in the right path
and not to regret whatever decision i make in the near future

-izah-

POSTED 9:43 AM