run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
flag day 2008 // Saturday, March 29, 2008

tins with chink chink sound.. haha
photo courtesy of joanne


Had flag day today. I encounter with a lot of strange people.
I will tell you what do i mean by strange. There were rude people, ignorant
people, weird people, competitive people, and many more of
that you could possibly think of. Overall, it wasn't so bad. I persist on
till the end. Although i did had 'quite' long breaks..
the hours were quite long but i didn't expect that i could bear the long hours despite
the hot weather. it was SO HOT! i became tanned a bit.. sigh.. and my checkpoint is at Junction 8. AGAIN! last year was at J8 also.. but that was because my group was assigned to that place. ok i don't feel like writing anymore. too tired
flaggy day was fabulous!
-izah-
p.s. never did i thought my tin was heavy and my body were aching so much.


POSTED 7:54 PM