run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
tuition, wedding, love // Friday, March 21, 2008

Had tuition on sunday, 9 march, then went to wedding thingy
on both saturday and sunday.
Was so tired tt I didnt studied for my malay prelim the next day.
I had so many things to do tt day. Pack my camp bag lah,
study lah, worrying abt S3 stuffs, whether everything will
go accordingly and not facing any screw up, worrying if
I would have enough sleep after the camp phase as last day of camp
which is on sunday was my cousin's wedding. From the bottom of my heart,
I really thank God tt finally she is getting married, Finally! All of us
were worried abt her as when is she going to get married.
If only my late granny was still alive, I am very sure
she will be extremely happy. All along my late
granny has been taking care of her. And she is very
close with my late granny than her own mother which is
my mum's eldest living sister. All of us knew
what kind of attitude she has. The way she treats all of us is probably
tt she's(my aunt) is jealous tt her own daughter is closer
to her granny than her own mother. That is my opinion la.
I don't want to be involved in this adult issues. It will only make me
even dislike her more. So, basically, my late granny so called adopt my cousin as her own daughter. We were wondering when is she gng to get married. We
always keep her in our prayer. Yes! She's finally married.
I'm happy for her.
After going through all the obstacles and challenges, she made it through.
I admire her braveness and patience.
I wish both of you happiness, long-lasting marriage,
always be a loving couple
and start a family soon, alright? hee..
take care. I love you..
missing you always
-izah-
p.s. i've sorted it all out. i'm dead serious abt this. i'm not going to think abt boys. NO MORE BOYS INVOLVE FOR NOW.

POSTED 8:58 PM