run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
wedding // Saturday, March 22, 2008

for the groom side


putting on the necklace

so romantic...


look at my camera la..

caught you guys red handed.. hehe..

hmmm..

she's holding a stalk of ROSE.
so SWEET..

ignore the yellow thingy.. i did it on purpose..
CUTTING OF THE CAKE CEREMONY

yummy....

goodbye..

First and foremost.......
Congratulations on your marriage.. (15th March 2008) Hope you guys had a great honeymoon..
Do take care of each other and start a family soon.. hee.. can't wait to see how your child will look like... haha..
Well, i had a GREAT time on both saturday and sunday.. Although i was extremely tired, i wanted to share this happiness of yours together with you.. Hee.. I caught you red handed..
Anyway, do visit us when you are free.. Looking forward to see you guys again but the next time with GOOD news.. haha.. hopefully..
Take care.. and be a loving and adorable couple always...

with lots of love
-izah-
p.s. you(the bride) taught me an important lesson.. Thank You.
I LOVE YOU.. and I WILL MISS YOU..

POSTED 3:29 PM