run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
dramatic sunday // Monday, April 14, 2008

Here it goes:

Me: Thank you for coming.

Mr Nic: You know what? i was very disappointed with the food sold by the parents. Terrible. $2.50 for a packet of fried mee hoon. I mean i am willing to pay forsuch a price. But hor, when i open up the styrofoam box, guess what i find in it.

I was about to reply him back but he text me again.

Mr Nic: All mee hoon and only one slice of pathetic scrambled egg no bigger than the size of fifty cent coin. And nothing else. The worst part is that my cousin took a mouthful of the bee hoon and found that the texture of the bee hoon feels like rubber-band. Hard to swallow. I think the parents who managed this stall is exploiting the consumers. Extremely low-quality variety of food. We did not even eat the two packets of bee hoon other than the only mouthful of bee hoon that my cousin tried. We just dumped it into the trash bin without looking at it. Maybe you should suggest to the teachers that food quality should be controlled and maintained. I don't mind paying $5 for a packet of mee hoon with decent ingredients and good-quality cooking.

Thought were running wild in my mind. Firstly,
i thought to myself that it wasn't my fault and why must you
freaking vent your bloody anger at me? If i knew this would happened,
i won't even text to you AT ALL. It was the parents fault
that it taste like a rubber-band and you don't have
to make it sound like as if i was in the fault for inviting you.
You were so mean!
Then another message came along.

Mr Nic: It's not your fault, faiezah. I feel that if i were............can't say it here....... don't think it's appropriate..........................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................dots dots.... dots...

I kept on apologizing to him. I felt bad about the whole incident. I told him no matter how many times i apologize, i know that he will still be angry and disppointed..

i don't know if i did the right thing.
-izah-
p.s. i woke up at 6.30am this morning. was in a hurry to go to school and i bumped into my primary school teacher, mdm norsekha again. hee. i miss her loads.

POSTED 4:34 PM