|
contemplating // Saturday, July 26, 2008
I have my reasons why i upload that picture here. I shall elaborate on that later. Well, im like taking my short break now- after contemplating and studying a bit of chemistry. Seriously, while waiting for nurin's tuition to end..I began contemplating and took upon this decision. I have decided not to go for the SMU Night Festival thingy. Even how badly I wanna go, I realised that its time to get serious with some stuff here. Wake up call! I've been neglecting myself. And my studies. I wasn't like this before. I have to do something about it. Like now..?!?! I have to stop procrastinating.
Oh...Regarding the SMU Night Festival, well, our tutor were telling us about this festival thingy and it sounds like FUN and interesting after flipping through the phamplet. And so, su, nurin & I were actually considering to go for the event tonight. Apparently, while waiting for nurin, i started thinking if I should go. Still contemplating.. And finally, I've come to a decision that I should give it a miss. Then, i realised how foolish I would be if I had gone for the event. I really wonder. How could I be so readily to take the risk and leave my revision till tomorrow? Its absurb. All I was thinking at that point of time was fun. I thought it would be alright if I just make today an exceptional and take a break.
Come to think of it, its kind of scary. Kami manusia seolah-olah mementingkan pergerakkan kehidupan masa kini, harta benda dll lebih daripada masa depan kami, amal ibadat dan ibu bapa kami. Aneh dan amat menyeramkan sekali.
And to nurin.. It is kind of true that by observing ppl, you can actually know what they are like, what are they thinking(depends), and etc.. That is why if you notice, sometimes i will just went silent all of a sudden. I've been actually observing people. Its not judging its book by its cover but sometimes its this thing called gut feeling.
Whatever that I have mentioned here, I wasn't refering to anyone or neither do i am pin pointing at anyone. Its what I thought and what I see out there; in the corner of the world. No offence, people.
Here are some pictures that I found.
  
Melbourne Comedy; @ Gate Crash; Artlink
fun after O's -izah- p.s. i want the old you back.
|
POSTED 4:00 PM |