|
like how i felt... // Tuesday, August 12, 2008
 Disappointment time and again. At this moment, I'm still considering. However, two voices, talking inside me. One says, 'Why not? Just retake. This is not the real faiezah. Faiezah does not give up easily. Surely you dont want a B3 on ur cert. You will lose out if you dont retake.'
The other voice in me says, ' HEY! Why are you still considering on retaking? Haven't you had enough disappointment? Haven't you disappoint a lot of ppl?? What if you still get the same grade? Are ur other subjects tt good tt you are considering on retaking? Come on! Just concentrate on other subjects!'
Honestly, while i was doing kefahaman subjektif or rather compre, I became like a dumbo. I was helpless and confused. The last minute revision with _1i_ and the information received was all too sudden. I really thought that it was helpful. Indeed it was. But somehow, i got mixed up between the two applications. Neither _1i_ nor _2i_ was to blame bcos i know something just went wrong and perhaps there's a blessing in disguise behind all this.
I wanna thank both of them for all tt they have done for me(us). Esp _2i_. Believing tt i could make it and never once given up hope on me.
crazy -izah- p.s. thanks, you guys! for giving me moral support just now. i love you all.
|
POSTED 7:02 PM |