run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
weird // Saturday, August 02, 2008


Booo..... I realised I have a soft spot for u? Bluek.. Get those feelings out of me right now!! Yes, now!! Ugh! Each time i see ur pic on the net, i melt. What bullshit is that man. I don't wanna have those kind of feelings toward you. And why am i missing you so much? This has to stop like now? Yeah i have to get you out of my sight.

Anyway, prelims are finally over. Went out with girl friends ytd. Watched prom night. It was amazing! Really. It kept us in suspense and i really enjoyed the movie. Had so much FUN hanging out at night. Well, i wanna thank my friends for organizing this outing. If i had not joined them, i guess i would still be in a 'mood swing' mood. A lot of things happened. My parents. Sigh. I feel so out of place and confused.


don't don't
-izah-
p.s. you are my guardian angel

POSTED 6:03 PM