run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
crush // Thursday, September 11, 2008


I am just annoyed by your actions. And upset! I don't know if i should love you. Or pity you. Or care for you. Or help you out. Or scold you. Or just let you do your own things. Or advise you. Or knock some sense in your head. Or anything. I really don't know.

One moment, I realised I love you. Another minute, you just pissed the s out of me. Lying and being so watermelon stubborn. I am at loose end. I know you are sick. Long-term illness. I just can't bear to see you leaving me alone in this world. So its true that hatred can actually turn into love.

That's all for all my nonsense. I shall talk about someone very special. I miss Mrs Tan so much. Never did i thought i would miss her this badly. No one will ever understand how I used to hate her. Perhaps only Yi yen and Noraini knows how I felt. Haa. I burst out into tears when she text me and ask, 'How's poa lesson now? The teacher good?' All i could say that its alright and that I'm so used to her teaching style. I want Mrs Tan back!! Well, i know that's impossible. Urghh.

contemplate
-izah-
i can't even keep track with the dates. and i even forgot tt my birthday is near.

POSTED 5:29 PM