|
Contemplating // Thursday, October 09, 2008 Went to fariz house with girlfriends and bam bam. I have my reason why i brought her along. I dont wanna be sad in front of my friends so i decided to bring her along; hoping she would make me smile. Went home early to send my niece back. Apparently, when I reached home, I received a bad news abt my dad. =( Being nice doesn't pay off. I was just being concern yet I got a scolding from you. You cant carry on like this. For goodness sake, we are doing this for ur own good. And I was just carrying out my responsibility. Honestly, I used to hate X but somehow 'hatiku terbuka dan terpancar sinar yang terang untuk memaafkan insan ini.' I missed those days. I miss your jokes. I miss your smile. I miss everything abt u. I actually cried bcos of u..? That's really rare. Life has been rather hard for me now. I'd say this is a test for me. I no longer feel the breeze. No longer see the bright sky. No longer see the sunshine in me. No longer feel the happiness. ombak yang mendatang izah p.s. sorry guys, sth happened to my dad and my family needs me to be at home. |
POSTED 7:44 PM |
