run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
finally // Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Today was definitely better than ytd. Haha.
I was such a letdown ytd. I was bloody quiet even when someone was worried sick about me yet I just kept on saying nothing-nothing-nothing. I'm sorry. Just had too much on my mind. Somehow, you just lift up my spirit then. Thanks.


To mr bunny,
I have to thank you for being so patient listening to my complains and stuff, for changing me into a better person, for making me look on the bright side, for not saying the word ___ too many times bcos i too realised tt it does not mean anything if we use it too frequent, for having my back, for being the sweetest thing in my life, for encouraging me, for being there for me, for being so supportive, for everything tt you have done for me. Thank you. You light up my life. As each day passes, I cling on to this lil hope and i am looking forward to a brand new day-knowing tt you will be there for me.

gonna hit the sack now. bye earthlings.

1 final paper to go..
but...it means tt i wont get to see those faces anymore. not until chalet and prom then goodbye...

-izah-

POSTED 11:36 PM