|
liar // Saturday, November 15, 2008 7:11 pm post. No! Seriously, i dont understand you. I trusted you so much and this is what I get in return. It seems that ___ are my bestfriends. Dont you think so? Apparently, i always take side with ppl like you. Come here, baby(NOT!). Kalau nak tipu pun, betul betul la sikit. You can fool others but not me. Its bad enough tt you've ____ me. So, get a life. p.s. dont pick up the call. dont reply the text messages. dont say anything. dont-dont-dont! on a better note, swimming was fun! haha. jacuzzi and the lil boys tt knows how to flirt. haha 9:36 am Arghh.. What the heck is he trying to do? You are a big time liar. You cheated my feelings. I'm so pissed when i got to know tt you lied. Eeee.... I wouldn't wanna work with someone who is a liar. I feel as though im like a fool. Suka sangat ke tipu orang dan memperalatkan orang? Belit belitkan cerita lagi. Whatsoever. Claiming you saw me in town with ___. Padahal bukan satu orang je.. Sheeshh. And even if i were to help you with this ____ thingy, for goodness sake! i dont even expect anything in return. So, in your eyes, you see us as _______. -izah- p.s. hope you had fun fooling me last night on the phone. |
POSTED 9:36 AM |
