|
sleep sleep // Tuesday, November 25, 2008 I cant seem to get to sleep. So here i am blabbering. Cant sleep. Needed someone to talk to. So, i text my friend. Hey friend, thanks for being my listening ear. All i needed was a pair of listening ears and a piece of advise from someone. I've been cracking my brain at this for a long time. And I'm all drained. Staying at home with nothing to do is so boring. Its like mental torture. LOL.. Only God knows how I feel. Oh and tt 'love-ly-ly' second sister of mine.. Only told me like last minute tt she wanted me to follow her somewhere?..when i've already make plans with nurin.. I'm sorry, nurin. My sis has been like become more strict. ??? Now when i have my dinner late by 10 mins, she make a fuss out of it.. She even ask me to switch off the modem when she herself clicked tt update button(for scanning viruses) How funny can tt be. Then she asked me to switch it on again. Weird sis. -izah- |
POSTED 1:08 AM |
