run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
aidah & yiyen // Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy birthday, Aidah!


Hey.. Eight years old already. Big enough to take care of your sis. I watched you grow & its like super fast to see you embarking on a new level of life. I hope you will be a brave girl overcoming all those obstacles tt you'll be facing in the near future. Be a good girl & study well. I'll always pray for you my dear girl. And be a good role model to your sis too. Take care, sweetie.

Happy birthday, Yi Yen!


Hey girl.. Its been great to know ya. I will never the times when we had to burn our saturdays because of the 'intensive' training at police academy then nee soon camp & finally at padang itself. We had to endure with the hot blazing sun shining on us, our boots were like melting & super duper hot. Hahah. Before the actual thing, we made a pact tt we have to endure the whole procedure no matter what because it was what we've been waiting for. The reall thing. Hah. Rmbr detol? Baddict? Ah heng aka stanley? Hahaha. Great times. Hmm..how time flies.. Tick tick tick.. Haha. Anyway, i hope you have a pleasant surprise on your birthday. Take care & see ya soon.

-izah-


POSTED 11:17 PM