|
// Saturday, December 13, 2008 Life is like a theatre. Life has been on the rocky hills for me lately.. Faz, you gotta be strong & face all these obstacles, like it or not, you have to. They need you right now. Hey girl, i know it has been hard on you. I know and i feel for you bcos i watched you grow. From you were still a baby till now. Everyone in the family knows tt you've been thru a lot my dear girl. You gotta endure for this last bit. I promise I will bring you to sentosa like you have always wanted to. And your temperament have changed lately. We all understand how you feel right now. Stress, afraid, in pain... Ive never seen/heard of anyone tt have to go thru so much pain like having 3 ops done when he/she was still a baby. And now having to start all the procedure again like when you were still a baby. Just now, when i accompanied you to the toilet, you kept telling me tt you didnt want. I was touched as in sympathise you. You didnt want to put in the medicine bcos you know it will hurt & fear of the outcome later. I just hope eth will be alright pretty soon. I'll always pray for you my dear girl. -izah- to dad, i know ive not been a good daughter. im sorry if ive been a bad girl all these while. |
POSTED 8:42 PM |
