|
:( // Friday, January 30, 2009 Havent been using the comp for some time. In short, i didnt have the energy to get out from my bed and do the things tt i usually do everyday. I cant move ard much. Yeah tt's awful. I was very weak as i had a bad cold. Got it from bambam. Hah. Still having the runs now though. I am thankful for the love and care tt you guys showed me. Mum was the one who has been beside me all the time. Thank you! And sis - You even helped me update some of the stuff at fb. Thanks a lot! Your help was greatly appreciated. Got the posting result today. Didnt know tt they would text so early in the morning. At 6.04am. Haha. Didnt switched on my until nurin called. It didnt occur to me tt today was the posting result. Hah. Expressionless.Yes. Seriously, idk. IT Service Management? Boleh ke aku buat? -izah- somehow you are the one tt i needed to talk to right now. |
POSTED 6:31 PM |
