|
// Saturday, February 28, 2009 Sadly to say tt he sings better than the actual singer. The edited music just changed it totally and of course the singer did a great job. Somehow, there's something abt him tt I dont like. Maybe bcos of what he had done to his appearance. You might have guessed who was I talking abt ya? Ok, so guess what? I went to one of my juniors blog. And she posted a link to this funny video. It may seem a lil racist though. Those who cant take jokes, dont bother to even click on the link. And to those who are feeling grumpy, you might wanna watch this video. Hee. No hard feelings, alright. Oh! If you cant view it, I suggest you go to your browser and go to the youtube website itself. Then type the title of the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLpROhIg9eA -izah- |
POSTED 1:04 PM |
