run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
Hair // Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mum and I were talking about hair. Hair fall. Who doesn't experience hair fall?

Then I told her jokingly, maybe we could use tt(our own)
hair and use it for hair extension as in the clip ones. Not the ones they 'plant' in to our roots or stuff like tt. Then our conversation just got more interesting.

Mum asked me if they uses wig hair or other peoples' hair. So I told her some are wigs and some are not. Then she told me tt we cannot use other people's hair and use it as an extension. It is against our religion and sinful.

I was taken aback. Didn't know tt it would be tt serious.

Mum started to tell me more about it. She said if we were to use other people's hair - what if the person is dead? (touch wood) The dead person might not accept it and might even haunt you.

I am sorry to say tt this is true. There was once, it broadcasted on the radio. She used hair extension tt was made from other people's hair. One day, when she was looking herself in the mirror, the face tt reflects on the mirror wasn't her face but the owner of the hair. Apparently, the owner was already dead and doesn't allow anyone to use her hair as an extension.

Bottom line, if you planning to use extension, choose wig hair. The one made up from 'plastic'. Not from other people's hair.

p.s. this post wasn't meant to cause hurt to anyone but it's for sharing purposes. if it does make anyone out there to feel inferior or hurt, I'm truly sorry.


izah

POSTED 11:35 AM