|
an impulsive behaviour of ____ // Tuesday, March 03, 2009 Many things have been happening to my life lately; although my life now seemed to have paused a while. Not to mention about school life. I wonder how poly life would be later.. But one thing for sure tt we can't trivial with is matters of the heart. If you think you are ready, go ahead BUT please! not purely bcos of finding yourself a replacement. That's the worst! How can you be so mean to your partner? And worst still, how can you be unfair to yourself. Tsk! I salute you! Hey you, the feelings you have for ____ right now are not for long. Say it will only last for a few weeks or a few months? I guess it all comes down to sympathy and perhaps for some: toying their partner's feelings. -izah- |
POSTED 12:52 PM |
