|
// Saturday, March 07, 2009 The plan was to go back to our former secondary school but.. everyone was unable to make it. And unfortunately, the quick change of Singapore's climate, made me fall sick. Running a high temperature at the moment but I feel much much better than during the day. It hit as high as 39 degrees celsius. And during those weak moments, I was touched by what my mum and sisters had done. It just led me to tears. Ok so in the morning, I told myself tt I can do this. I went to my eldest sister former workplace to meet her friend and get some stuff from her. Then back to square one again. Home. Oh yaa.. I'll be sending off someone dearest to me at the airport tmr. I just hate departing' scene. Hopefully, there wont be any tears. Hah! To that someone, I will definitely miss you although you will be gone for 12 days only. Still, I will miss talking to you like how we talked with each other everyday. I will miss your jokes. I will miss you irritating me. I will miss eth about you. And...and lastly, must buy STICKY for me. Hee. Love you. -izah- |
POSTED 9:47 PM |
