run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
// Saturday, April 04, 2009

Had a great time at homecoming just now. Although the weather wasn't very nice on us. Extremely hot and then it rain then hot again. Hah.

My main purposes in coming back to my ex school was to visit the teachers. However, not all that i wanna see was there. Perhaps, the rest were in the staff room. Hibernating themselves.

Take mrs goh for instance, I saw her but I was too slow in catching her up. Too many people and also, I was busy eating my ice kacang. Hehe. But at least we did some catching up a bit via sms.

I miss her so much. In fact, I miss everyone in xinmin. Oh someone actually surprised me. Really didn't expect him to be very nice and friendly. Inside story. Honestly, I really like that friendly side of him. Hope to see you guys real soon.

izah
had a funny taste drink at power house although my friends said theirs are the worst. love the atmosphere in there. good job guys!

POSTED 7:01 PM