run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
// Friday, April 03, 2009

I was waiting for my dad's ambulance to arrive ytd. When suddenly, my mind flew away elsewhere. I reflected on the shoes that I was wearing. Both my sister and I bought the exact same shoe. The only difference was the colour.

Ytd, I slipped into my sister's shoe. It feels very comfortable. I prefer hers to mine while my sister found my shoe to be very comforatable. Weird huh.

Then another topic was transmitted into my brain cell.

It is the same goes to relationships. We can't force love. Just like the shoe that I mentioned earlier on: if we don't feel comfortable wearing them, definitely we won't force ourselves to wear that same shoe that caused our feet's to feel any pain or uncomfortable.

Bottom line, we can't force ourselves to love someone that we don't love. I know that it is not easy to face it but we have to. Only time will heal the wound.

izah
a lil note for my bestie
congrats for achieving spectacular results! forget me not yaw..

POSTED 2:39 PM