|
// Wednesday, April 08, 2009 The Tall, The Medium & The Shortie. Giggles. Well, I had an amazing day just now. It was a great pleasure having to meet the girls again after such a long time but this time without yi yen. She couldnt apply for leave bcos our dear girl have applied for leave a lot of times. Although our last outing was a few months back. It feels like a year ago. It's a joy - being with ur close friends whom you really can confide in. Today's agenda was to bowl. We nearly skipped bowling bcos of the 'bacins'. Lol! Kk, it's a inside joke. We still bowled. Anw, our bowling skills was getting rusty or should I say it was already. Hahaha. Yun ting was superb! And she's been giving me tips on how to sort of strike. Hehee. I had a splendid time. Thanks for everything, you guys. izah |
POSTED 10:46 PM |
