run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
// Thursday, May 21, 2009

I can't believe that Kris actually won the title. I still feel that Adam deserves it more than Kris although Kris has that soulful voice.. Ahh whatever!! They are both winners and have great talents. (:

Anyway, Science was not any better to cure my stomach. Thank God, the pain was bearable enough. It was about the polarity and all that stuff that I think I did not learn in sec school.

It's getting worst now. I hope the drink that Fatin gave me will work and ease the pain. Gosh tmr is maths. I can't imagine how I'm gonna bear the pain and the whole meeting tmr. I just hate maths. One, because of the faci. Two, because of the grouping. It's like the smart ones vs me alone. And they are like so dots dots dots..

I shall start studying now. Bye.

POSTED 6:34 PM