|
+_+ // Wednesday, June 24, 2009
I hate to be sick and I hate to eat the awfully nice medicine!
Apparently, Nicholas, Sam, Alex, WQ, Keke and Axel have been tested positive H1N1 and are now at cdc. Urgh.. All of us are really freaking out right now. And now our class has been quarantined for one week. Not only that, we still need to do work from home and go in to the discussion forum which is like $#%^. Then we are supposed to submit the WS, PDT, PPT, RJ AND QUIZ! I seriously cannot stand it anymore after one day of doing all this nonsense. And I cant go out!!
I dont wish to be tagged like a dog and neither do I wish to be quarantined!
for goodness sake, please stop calling and asked if i am feeling well today or am i at home or to ask me to check my temperature and declare twice a day! you are getting on my nerves. |
POSTED 7:22 PM |