run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
:p // Monday, June 29, 2009

I was kinda taken aback when I got to know that my sister's friend is getting engaged. Or rather was engaged ytd. Means she's gonna get married soon. So fast? Hahaha. Well, its good that you are thinking of starting a family but idk. Talking about marriage - it sound too scary for me.

Anyway, last night I was texting faezah. Just as I lay down my head, a message came in. Thinking that the text would be from her but it was an unknown number instead. I was thinking real hard. Couldnt remember who. Apparently, I lost most of my contacts quite some time ago. Then like after I sent the message, deep down I thought that maybe its kak fizah, my cousin. My intuition was spot on! True enough, its her. Lol. She was asking me about my well being and she hopes that I am fine since there's a swine flu cluster in my school.

And she was like so shocked when I told her that im recovering well. She thought I was one of those who were tested positive H1N1. Lol. She asked me a whole chunk of questions in one text message. Cool or what. Hahahaha.

And and thanks for everything that you guys have done for me. For giving me moral support and those well wishes. Thanks a lot. Greatly appreciate it (:

POSTED 4:11 PM