|
// Thursday, June 11, 2009 Was out the whole day of yesterday. Woke at 5. Then ard 8plus, accompanied 2nd sis to SGH for her medical check-up. Saw the new building of NUS. It was nicee.. Not dilapidated like how they used to look like in the past. Hahaa. Then ard 11, we went our separate ways. She went to work while for me, I went straight home and had already planned to take a short nap once I reached home. (: So I managed to get some sleep before going out again at 3. Met Wahidah at paragon. I miss her so much. And I kinda envy her because she gets to like eat the food that she have cooked for every of her lesson in school. Haa. Ard 530, we parted our ways. And...yes. I met 2nd sis again. (: This time, I personally called and dragged her. Hee. Because something caught my eye. (: Reached home ard 7. Just in time for us to _____. Hee. 3 more days left and im done. should reward myself for that. praise to god. amin |
POSTED 10:15 PM |
