|
A mad doctor // Thursday, September 03, 2009 I just woke up from my power nap and I realised that within that short nap, I could actually dream. I dreamt of a good looking but apparently a mad doctor! I was supposed to work with him somehow. Weird huh. Well actually, I was having some parade rehearsal and then it lead me to some triage exercise. As you all know a triage exercise is a stimuli is a practice of what if a real accident happen. And it somehow became real. I was then been told that we have to do an autobiopsy on him. He suffered some brain cancer. Seeing a huge and deep wound almost make my heart popped out, let alone seeing a doctor doing an autobiopsy. When that hot looking doctor, but also a mad-mad-mad doctor was cutting the head skin, my legs were like jello and goosebumps broke all over me. I hid behind a machine and this hot doctor called me with his mad-mad-mad voice(sounding almost like a rapist..eeee) and said, 'Fa-i-i-eee-za--aahhh.' Isn't that like scary. You get to meet a good looking doctor but a pity that he's mad. OHHH.. This so doesnt happen in real life do they? |
POSTED 4:00 PM |
