run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
// Saturday, October 10, 2009

I sense that I am gonna catch the cold. Had mild sore throat for days, been sneezing and my nose is giving me this weird pain, teary eyes, feeling lethargic.

Had it all planned to go meet second sister after her class later. Now, I dont know if I am that fit enough to go. Hate being sick. Hate going to the doctor. Hate eating medicine. Hate it when there's nothing that I could do but to rest and endure all this crap.Hate this feeling of being _____.

Anyway, I watched this video to cheer myself up. So I thought i would share with all of you.




Off to get some rest now. Oh I really dont like to keep on resting. I wanna do something. Something that I would usually do during the weekends. :/

POSTED 12:29 PM