|
LOL! // Thursday, October 29, 2009 Goodness gracious. My marketing faci thought the song came from my laptop. everyone was happily chatting away and waiting for the faci to set RJ question and suddenly a song bursted out from one one the laptops. it was noble's. he was watching some video and from my interpretation, it is more of a royal and opera thingy video. bernard was pointing to his direction and SOME people thought that he's pointing to me. -__- Marketing faci: Faiezah listens to this kind of songs. (i was focussing on my laptop screen when i heard her mentioning my name. so i snapped out of it.) Me & Bernard looked at each other and laughed. Me: No.. its not coming from me. It's Noble's. LOL Marketing faci: Oh hahaha. I thought it was from you. she told the whole class that she thought it was from me because I was sitting upright, not moving, and was looking at my screen. And yes, i was really embarrassed. Then my teddy bear partner msn-ed. Teasing me about what faci have just said about me listening to that kind of songs... Lol. Seriously, I dont listen to that kind of music ok. And I know this is gonna be so contradicting to what I have just said but honestly I find the song was erm nice? Not really into it but maybe once in a while, its ok to listen to that. Like erm.. there are times that we would fall into that kind of music? |
POSTED 6:14 PM |
