|
// Tuesday, October 13, 2009 Something happened in school during the first break. I have to be honest that I may looked rather normal like the other normal days but without me realising it, my mind was drifting away somewhere in some land. I guess it was due to my medication and thinking about my dad's condition. And so.. there's this 2 girls walking towards our table. In my mind I thought they had just wanted to put their things there since they have a lot of things to carry in their hand. Then one of them approached me and asked if she can have a piece of tissue paper. And I replied, 'oh ok!' And the weird thing was that they were still looking at me. But Ive already said ok. Guess what. In mind, I was thinking that they wanted to put their things there and wanted us to look after for them and so I was fine with it. Rupa-rupanya, aku berada di dunia yang lain. HAHAH. Oh I wasn't being fierce but the tone that I used abruptly came out. :/ |
POSTED 8:52 PM |
