run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
// Monday, October 19, 2009

Today seems like a weird day for me. Firstly, it happened in school. There were only 4 team members, including me. So when we were asked to take photographs that represent the 'sameness', I had to go all the way down with that weird girl. Goodness gracious. She would sometimes jumped out of her seat and started singing or all the other weird things that you guys can think of. She then high-five me, knowing that both of us will be partnering together. Errrrrr.

In MRT.. It was a funny experience. There's this uncle, his face - he was so sad. He seems like he was going to cry anytime soon. Really. Ask Fatin.

Then at the hospital, the patient beside my dad, he was being tied up. The first day he got admitted, I had already guessed that he wasn't so normal. Sorry to say that. I know Im kinda judge him but its true eh. He was giving me this weird and scary stares..

Ok so this is what happened at the hospital. He asked me to help him untie him. I was like er no cannot. You gotta ask the nurse first. And so the nurse came and they told him that he cannot go out from the bed. Afraid that he will fall. He managed to untie the ones on his hand. Then he shouted to the nurse: 'You better dont make me say the 4 letter vulgar word.' Wahh right after the nurse left, he shouted KNN & CB. I was really stunned and of course scared.

Ive been getting all that weird stares from either the patient or the ones visiting the patient. And what is it with me that I kept bumping into bald guy??! No offence.

POSTED 9:10 PM