|
I can feel the colour running. // Saturday, November 07, 2009 Human is seen as one mysterious puzzle that cannot be solved just by one look at it. You are unable to guess what they are like. Maybe we can – through observations of their body language. We are also unable to know if one is facing a major problem or if that person has gone through deep/tougher paths than us - experiencing the most vulnerable moments. It is through our appearance and how we present ourselves that people judge and stereotypes us. The world is never fair. People see – people judge – people comment – people stereotype. I know of a person or rather a guy, whom I feel that he has caught my attention. Don't jump into conclusion just yet. Throughout these 19 years of living, I have finally come to know of a guy who is sincerely sincere, nice and thoughtful. It's been a wonderful journey since then. (: |
POSTED 10:16 AM |
