run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
// Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things are under control now. I am glad that its getting better. See, all I needed is time. I love the way we are right now. Really. Im loving every second of it. Today is the second time that you made me blushed in front of the faci.

I realised that I smiled for 85764 times today although there were some spoiler moments that made me go urghh. LOL. And thanks for being very supportive. I appreciate it. (:

Classic moments was the time where Naz, gave this example on words that may be misinterpret. All of the teams gave 'gay' as one of the examples. And she can say with her muka slumber and point at the faci: 'You gay!' Faci was just beside me and I was like omg naz. you are so brave to say that to him.

I couldn't control my laughter can. After the team was done presenting, Faci asked them if they were referring to him and he can still clarify with us and said this: 'No, I am not gay.' It was realIy hilarious. And his facial expression was so funny and cute. LMAO.

POSTED 6:47 PM