run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
// Sunday, November 29, 2009

This whole series of events, hurts and tire me, both physically and mentally.

Whatever happens, I know there are people around me to bring my spirit and faith up again. People like, Fatin and Amalina, they have been supporting me right from the start. Boon Jun and Naz, although I just got to know them for about 2months, I know they are someone whom I can trust. And not forgetting my family.. They have been very supportive.

I may be down and low at the moment but that doesnt stop me from climbing up to the top again. All I need is time. Time heals these wounds. I know you guys are concerned but I just don't know how or where to begin..

Like I've said, Faz will be back on track pretty soon. Thanks, guys. Have a great day ahead! (:



- i wake up and bandage these scars of mine.

POSTED 10:54 AM