run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
// Friday, November 06, 2009

Today was supposed to be a happy happy day. But somehow, things just dont work out that well.
  1. Woke up late today.
  2. Been having bad dreams lately. What if I will lose someone one day?
  3. Bus ride was really scary.
  4. Got to know that there's gonna be a new web & new media faci.
  5. New assigned team that talks in alien language.
  6. Relief faci was pain in the ____.
  7. Irritating team mate keep touching his thighs.
  8. I feel guilty about ermm yesterday.
  9. Teddy bear emo. Never talk to me on msn.
  10. Some misunderstandings.
  11. Saddened.
  12. Classmates keep cursing the relief web & new media faci.
  13. They keep on cursing the relief maths faci too because he gave them erm C & F??
  14. Left with 2 teams for meeting 3
  15. Faci is so %^&*$
  16. RJ question sucks.
  17. On my way back, the bus broke down in the middle of highway.


It don't matter what you say, I know I could never face someone that could sound like you.

POSTED 8:30 PM