|
falalalaa // Sunday, December 27, 2009 Ok.. I know Im such a laggard.. Lol.. Anyway, eve of Christmas, we had a little so called reunion. Second sis and I pre-ordered Log Cake and Turkey.. Haaa. I love the log cake. The turkey, it tasted almost the same as normal chicken? Lol. Overall, it was nice. Everything seems to be good. Family. Love. Warmth. Content. Blessed. Hee. 25 December Went out to celebrate Christmas with a friend. Heh. We watched Avatar 3D. A great movie. Its amazing how he became an avatar that sort of thing.. And fell in love with the girl.. To be honest, I've been criticizing this movie because it seems so bleah.. but when I watched it, it wasn't that bad as I expected it to be. Hahahaha.. p.s. we have this really crazy plan.. hahahaa. and i love theodore.. |
POSTED 12:01 PM |

