|
let it out(: // Monday, December 21, 2009
I had a so called heart-to-heart talk with mum just now. (: And today, seems like a busy busy day. I keep going out to buy things and run errands. :/ I need to start on my revision soon. Like really.
Anyway, here's something for Amalina. She claims that she's always the last person to know things but to me, I don't think so. Anything happens among us, I must say that she willl definitely be the first few to know. Hmmm. I realised that I need to buy a lot things. Lol! I need a proper wallet. Seriously. Then I need new pumps. My previous one, its like tearing apart. I also need to buy tops. Although mum has been saying this: baju kan banyak kat dalam almari tu, pakai aje la. LOL!
One thing that I can't buy is LOVE and HAPPINESS. (:
Till then, I love you guys(: xoxo |
POSTED 4:46 PM |