|
2010 // Friday, January 01, 2010 Spent the last few seconds of 2009 with my loved ones - my family and friends. The same goes with the first few seconds of 2010 and the first few hours before I hit the sack.. I am really blessed for having such lovely people around me. I appreciate and treasure every one of them. Thanks for being there for me all this while. (: The countdown last night on TV didn't really caught my attention. I was rather turned off with the performance. Especially ____. Anyway, I planned to sleep early last night since I'll have to wake up early today to run some errands then head out to aunt's house. But I ended up sleeping at around 3am. How cool is that.. Hahaa.. We spent catching up with each other mostly at night as we are both busy with our own stuffs in the day..Hee <3 |
POSTED 8:49 PM |
