run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
busy siren morning // Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So it happened. I've been having bad dreams. Mum came knocking on my door asking if I'm all ready and I said half done. And I got to know about dad. I went into my parents room and got so shocked. Never did it happen this bad.

The sound of the ambulance siren only made my heart palpitate thrice as fast as it should be beating.

Alhamdulillah everything went well. Dad's resting safely at home now. (:

I feel blessed and touched by what some of classmates did. They've been asking about me. Heh. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. And I'm guessing monyet #1 dont even care about me now. Sadly. But I know there are other people around me that cares for me. Like Irfan, Noble, Naz, Fatin and many others.

To Fatin and Naz, thanks for everything. Really appreciate it. (: And Naz...next week, mr pringles and elmo, ok..? kinder bueno as well. hehee :D

POSTED 1:41 PM