run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
kaulah bahagia bagiku (: // Saturday, January 09, 2010

Alhamdulillah. My heart seems to have soften up last night. I decided to actually make the first move to end this ''cold war''.

Anyway... It still stuck in my head, somehow. I was quite surprised when one of my classmates mentioned his name to me. Hoping that I will dream of him instead of you-know-who.

She said because she thinks he can make me happier. Even though he will tease me a lot and act so immature. Hahaa. I was lost for words for a moment.

Funny thing was that, we seemed to have grown closer after coming back from the two weeks of school vacation. Not only us but with the rest of the people in our class. It's a good sign hur.. Again. We only started to become closer when the semester is coming to an end. However, it's better than nothing. (:

Oh! Yesterday was the second time I've done something embarrassing in class. The first was on Wednesday, where I accidentally blurted out a word.

And now, I clicked on the wrong contact and happily typed and send to Bernice when I actually wanted to send to Bernard. LOL! Then most of them started to change their name to Bernice.. Hahaha..

Getting all the signs.. Sore throat, checked! Sneezing, checked! Lethargic, checked! What's more? zZzz its all coming from those germs in class.. LOL!!

At the moment, you're beautiful is making me chirpy...^^

POSTED 4:34 PM