run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
Look out through your window and you'll see that ray of light // Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I think I have been rather mean and evil nowadays.. And maybe emo? This is so unlike me. But I've been very nice to sisters nowadays.. So it's both good and bad hur.. Usually I would argue with my eldest but these days, I seem to be more chilled. Yes.. A good sign though. But the evil and mean part...it's not a good sign.

So, I've decided to turn over the new leaf. No. Correction. Find the old me. But at the same time keeping the nice side of me towards my eldest sister especially. (: I've been a very bad sister. Not literally but yes I can do a better job. Right, guys? Hee.. I always complained how she likes to nag at me and stuffs like that but deep down I know she wants the best for me.^^

Funny how my eldest sister react when I was talking so nicely(unexpectedly super nice) to her on msn. She thought I was angry and stuffs like that but I told her no I wasn't. And I sincerely felt it in my heart that I wasn't feeling so uptight that kind of thing... I know it's very cliche.. And yada yada yada...

And my phone! It's really annoying. Can I just dump it somewhere? It's giving me endless problems. Last night, I got so annoyed with my phone, I just threw it in my bag and my mum and 2nd sis got so shocked. Lol.

To top it all, I was already in a bad shape. Having to tolerate some childish acts and some stuffs that wasn't meant to happen in the first place if that oh-that-loyal-friend-of-yours had not interfered or rather you complaining to her. -.- Just get a life, ok!!

It's scary how someone you know, like trust and thought you could count on them is actually backstabbing you. Two-faced. Tsk.. Your words...they can't be trusted anymore..

Anyhow....., for some reason, I just love today.. A brand new day with a brand new goal. (: Finally get to enjoy my lunch with Faezah, Fatin and Amalina.. I really miss them. I miss those days back in WI5L.. (:

Alhamdulillah. I'm getting back on track. See. Things will definitely turn out good..(:


p.s. to faezah and amalina.. it's not what you think it is. i and him are just friends or rather classmates.. it happened to be that no one was sitting beside me so he sat beside me and that's all. nothing more than that. he and i can never be together.. he's so damn irritating.. LOL!

POSTED 7:37 PM