|
one at a time(: // Saturday, February 20, 2010 photo courtesy of photobucket Somehow I don't feel as scared now. I used to think that it was a big whole thing and I wonder how and why people are so keen on doing it. Well, I've come to terms to accept the reality of certain things. I must thank my mum and eldest sister for talking me around and make me realise how important it is to have someone by your side in the future. Be it your husband and/or your children. Yes, it may be a massive responsibility and commitment but hey, that's where you learn and grow. I guess that is where I made a mistake. Fear doesn't lead you to anywhere. You have to overcome them and accept new things. That's where new beginning begins. (: It has been a bad rollercoaster ride for me. It constantly changes. Never will it stay the same. I guess I will have to play along with it. As per normal, all you really need is time and constant introspection (not that im very good at it. or rather everyone. but you somehow need to find the answer to lead you to the next step) And I love my weekend to be quiet and cosy. And that's where you won't see me going online on a Sunday (usually). Me, being nice, I will let my sister use the internet and as for me, I'll find other stuffs to do. A short nap will be one of the things that I will do but just a short one. Hahaa. Like for right now, Saturday morning is still the best(: It would so nice to go to the beach on a Saturday morning but the bad thing is when you do not have anyone to accompany you. Oh wells', staying at home doing the things that you like are alright too, right? hahaa Have a good weekend everyone.. (: |
POSTED 10:46 AM |

