|
drowning myself in country. // Friday, March 19, 2010 I hope my short disappearance from the virtual world somewhat helped improve the situation. I've been keeping myself busy lately and I wonder if it is a sign of escapism. I hope its not. So far I've been doing fine. Thus, I would say that the most important people in my life that I can't do without is definitely my family. Even the endless bickering, nagging, shouting, lectures and all, they are my pillar of strength. They are the ones who will be there for you. These are the faces that you will see everyday. You may be arguing every day but there's this saying, "Right in your heart, you love them." Without them, I am not who I am now. Just when I fall, I always keep this in mind that I can't stop here. I have to keep moving on. Forward. For them. I will. InsyaAllah. Even the worst fall down, you know you gotta move on. It is alright for you to look back BUT just for a while and to reflect back what/where you have make a mistake. Time heals these wounds. Have a great weekend ahead(: Take care. |
POSTED 4:18 PM |
