|
hello, my friend.. // Friday, March 26, 2010 I woke up very early today, although I had trouble sleeping last night. And again, without fail, I would be awake at around 2 in the morning. The songs that I'm listening to was still playing. And it was a sad song again. To be honest, my music playlist are all sad songs. Not much depressing ones. Haaa. And I'm not some emo kid for your info. Sadly, someone labelled me as that. Anyways, I was kinda perk up when I woke up this morning. Good sign.. After morning prayer, transferred some of the files to hdd then off to sleep. Hee. Woke up at around nine plus then after breakfast, I got scolded. No. It's more of someone venting their anger at me. I'm always the receiver. Always get all the nonsense. But I really feel bad. Because it was my mum and what she said was kinda true. I felt guilty a bit. :/ And I got upset and mad a bit. I just shut my mouth and do my own work. Lucky everything lasted for a while. It has always been that case. Good thing it has always been the case if not it would so awkward. Then Naz called me up after getting my text. Was happily talking and discussing, then LG guy came. Sibuk aje! Interrupt my conversation. Hahaa. After all necessary things have been done, called her up again. This time, her phone died on her. Lol. I don't blame you but it was so funny because we were talking about Neez. I pity him but at times he would just get on my nerves. :X Sorry, Neez. I know, I'm so mean. But he always purposely sakitkan hati orang. Actually, I texted, Rehana, Naz, Amalina, Faezah and Fatin. But so far, I've only gotten two replies. So i was wondering did i sent to the correct number. Got to know that Amalina did not receive my text. All this while I texted her to that 9384 number.. but somehow it was the wrong number. Oh wells. I have one word to describe my day today: weird. Hahaha. Also, I've signed up for the Cold Storage Kids Run! As a volunteer of course. ^^ Somehow after 10 minutes, as stated by them, I did not receive any email notification from them. Sheesh. Had to call them up and register again.. And finally, it was successful :D I'm excited for no reason. Somehow. And and I hope tomorrow in the late afternoon, it won't rain. Will be helping out for some NTU's Run Round Singapore event. |
POSTED 6:32 PM |
