|
hello world.. // Saturday, March 13, 2010 photo courtesy of deviant art Will be spending my weekends at the hospital. God knows what's next for me.And did I tell you that I'm actually having trouble eating. I am VERY hungry right now but the thought of the pain that I have to bear, I'd rather not eat. My tongue, apparently got cut. Yes. You are not seeing things. Anyways, I've downloaded that service update for my phone. As you know my phone has been going nuts and therefore I was thinking of sending it for servicing. Until today, while I was checking for the service centre opening hours, I chance upon this site that really helps A LOT. Therefore, I downloaded the service update and hopefully to see a better phone performance. I've actually back up my contact and messages. But only realised that I didnt do that for my pictures. Well, it was already on my memory card -__- Lol! After all has been done, I restored back my messages and contacts. However, I didnt manage to restore back my messages that I have back up earlier on. Probably it's gone for a good cause. I say it's a fresh start. Thankfully, my contacts were safely restored. :D Till then, have a great weekend.. Heading out soon. Take care people(: |
POSTED 4:26 PM |

