|
111th day.. // Thursday, April 08, 2010 Why is it that thoughts start to flow best when I lay in bed? Here it goes. Dear friend, Today marks the 111th day! It has been a while since we sit down and have a proper chat. I miss all the teasing and the bullying. And if you are reading this, I hope you will still continue to read till the end and get back to me be it by text message or msn. Thanks. You should know that I treasure our friendship a lot. You see, I've never felt this way in my life before. As in certain things that I told you in person, even my friends do not know about it. You yourself know that you are one special friend whom I can relate and turn to. Thank you for all the prayers that you've been saying to for my dad. I could vividly remember the words you sent to me. Just to make sure that I'm alright, you stayed up with me till late night, comforting me time and again. Your kindness and concern was greatly appreciated. I feel really blessed having you as friend. This may sound rather cliche but I don't care what other people may think for I know myself best what you've been through with me all this while. Even though we may not know each other that long(definitely more than that 111 days), I still think that I confide in you best. Remember what we both told each other? That I can never find myself a friend that I can seriously relate to and confide in and that you said you wanted to be that special friend? There you go. Where have all the promises you made gone to? This is not one. There are other promises that you have made but its all left broken promises now. You know, I still cling on to that little hope hoping that we could start all over again back to where we first met. My dear friend, I really miss you so. I hope you can put that big ego of yours aside and stop deluding yourself. It will not do any of us good. And by doing this, you are actually hurting yourself as well as yours truly. I hope you are doing well there. Even though now that there's lesser communication involved, as a friend, I still care for you. Wishing you all the best. I don't know how I/we will react when we bump into each other. If you do see me around or anywhere, acknoledge me cause I am someone whom will just walk and not bothered or realising someone that I know is near me. Pardon me for that. with love, faiezah |
POSTED 11:04 PM |
