run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
first-first-dayyy // Saturday, April 17, 2010

I woke up at 8am, my eyes were rather swollen. Then slept back till 9.30am where I got so shocked by my mum standing beside my bed looking at me. Anyways, I hope I won't doze off in an hours time from now. Just eaten my flu medicine.

I wanna have a taste of what is like today so I do not want to be sleeping on a good good Saturday. Nieces coming over later. It will be a better Saturday, I guess?

School yesterday was o-k. Hmm. In the morning, Irfan was already on the same bus as me. Texted me but I didn't bother to move behind. Heh. Then I bumped into 2 of my current classmates. Ended up going to school with them and Irfan.

Oh oh!! I bumped into some of the W45R people outside my class :D There was Ethan, Bernice, Kian Tong, John and Hui Ping. Ahh.. I'm happy that I bumped into them. Then after class, bumped into Noble!! Catch up with each other then parted our ways..

And yea, my class was o-k for a start. Hah. Quite a number of jokers. And it reminds me of W15L. Ahhh.


reply to tagsss..
to fatin, faezah & naz, thank you guys!! ^^ and yes faezah, i will makan ubat..i was even forced to go to the doctor. hahahaa!

POSTED 11:01 AM