|
mata sepet.. // Thursday, April 15, 2010 I'm getting more sick. I felt really awful when I woke up this morning. Fever. And I'm forever sneezing. At times like this, doctors are not my bestfriend. And my lips are so dry that it bleeds without giving me any warning. And of course, I don't peel it. Wearing a mask is really uncomfortable but I have no choice. I wouldn't want the others at home to get infected and due to some other reason as well. I'm feeling drowsy now but I told myself to bear with it and not to doze off. If not, I'll havve trouble sleeping at night. School tomorrow. Sick. Not helping at all. On the other hand, I think I should get some rest if I want to get well real soon. And make a little sacrifice. Grr. I should sleep for a bit. Thirty minutes will do. |
POSTED 11:25 AM |
