|
personal taste^^ // Tuesday, April 06, 2010 After Subuh, I told my mum to wake me up at 8.30am. She gave me this look and asked," Kenapa? Adik nak pergi mana?" And I replied, "Takde, tak pergi mana mana." Haa I already had plans and motive for waking up early. Had breakfast then helped mum for a bit. Minute's later eldest sister called. Sibuk je. Hee. Still, I helped her print her stuff.. See, I'm so nice. After which, off I go to the market and ntuc to buy some missing ingredients! Bought all that I wanted. Reached home and started cooking. Hahaa. I'm rather motivated to cook. And so I cooked Spaghetti Olia. The name itself sounded weird. I was browsing for some recipe yesterday and chanced upon a few recipes for pasta. Asked second sister what she wanted to eat and she chose this(Spaghetti Olia). Alongside with it, there's mushroom soup. Not the instant ones though. Its fresh homemade mushroom soup^^ Yum. Yum. Oh Mum bought banana this morning! The one for making pisang goreng. Been wanting to eat pisang goreng since last two weeks but each time mum went to look for it, it's either too ripe or there's none at all. p.s. listen to my blog song.. its super nice. without me realising it, i fell deeper for country music. used to like one or two songs back then but eversince i got to know this band while watching the grammy's, im beginning to listen to more country music^^ |
POSTED 6:18 PM |
